I am pregnant. With Dan Smith's baby. No, Im not really. Well I am but not with Dan Smith's baby. With my spouse's. It's a good thing.
At almost five months pregnant, and very much like an irritable senior citizen, I can now shove my way into priority seating on the bus.
Top ways to use pregnancy to one's advantage:
1. Get automatic bulkhead seating on an aircraft or threaten to sue.
2. Eyeball these lazy Millennial Kids on the subway subliminally informing them of their near death if they do not relinquish their seat.
3. Get grocery clerks to carry my basket full of food as I patiently browse the aisles.
4. Get in heated political discussions with friends and not fear the loss of friendship. "It's my brain fogginess" they claim.
5. Blame my attention-deficit on the baby.
Will be blogging soon...just enjoying the VIP treatment.